Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Keith Haring By. House of Field



"My contribution to the world is my ability to draw. I will draw as much as I can for as many people as I can for as long as I can. Drawing is still basically the same as it has been since prehistoric times. It brings together man and the world. It lives through magic."


The late Haring may have resurrected back into the lime light. What brought about this change said Field's, "To pay homage to our friend Keith and keep his name alive among the young who most understands him." She main streamed his dream, his life. One of the 80s most sought out artist has hit the urban fashion scene. "His bold lines, vivid colors, and active figures carry strong messages of life and unity." Could you imagine it all started on a subway now it may be an up and coming fashion frenzy.

Being one of the most sought out fashion stylist, from Sex and The City to Ugly Betty she may have been the right choice to personify his magic. You may see some of her collection worn on Miranda Cosgrove in her video, Kissin U.


No comments:

Post a Comment